sâmbătă, 1 mai 2010

A dead man's dream

You feel like a leftover after the wars they put you through and every wrong word you hear makes your skin burn. I keep fighting as long as I survive... just enough to keep it together never enough to make it work... I find myself battered in this corner of my world, sick of it all I dream of something better. I'm a broken dead man so it's really hard to achive something with no voice to say "In the end it'll be ok" once in a while. So here we go!


She's the sound of the bell that will never ring
Crystaline, it can fly with only one wing
It makes you think that all your dreams will swing
As a pendullum of love when it hits it makes hearts ring

I make her say words I don't deserve in this sick game
I don't know where I'll end up afterall or what I aim
Maybe all I need is someone to break my worries and my shame
Maybe I'll fail to achive... cause she's the one you cannot tame

All I have in mind: me, her...a handfull of dreams
My heart says "Go" my mind says "No"- confusion screams
At the bottom of my mind is her that beautifully gleams
All I wish for now is that she is what it seems






Niciun comentariu: